To make this original DIY domino clock you will need:
– an old clock you will not use anymore
– black paint
– a box-cutter
– double sided adhesive tape
– Cut 2 pieces of cardboard.
One piece like on the second picture to leave an access for the clock hands.
One with a hole in the middle to have access to the battery and paint it in black
– place the old clock between both pieces of cardboard
– fix it with the double sided adhesive tape
– cover the upper cardboard with newspapers to hide the hole you made for the clock hands
– tape the dominoes on the upper cardboard and make sure that the clock hands will not touch them